The parks I consider to be the better parks in the area: They are all 55+ except for Aptos Pines, but some of the parks allow one member to be 45. Please note HOA fee and space fee/rent seem to be interchangeable in real estate listings. Rent =lease park
Space fee/HOA=coop or land owned park. Fees vary fees listed are as of this writing. 5/22/2017
- Antonelli Park-2655 Brommer Avenue, Santa Cruz is really well kept and managed. The is co-op. HOA fee $220.00
- Sorrento Oaks- 800 Brommer Street, Santa Cruz this is by the Harbor, a co-op and also well kept up and managed. HOA $130.00
- Tradewinds Park-4160 Jade Street, Capitola, this is a nice park and this park you own the land the prices will be higher for that reason. HOA $140.00
- Cliffwood Heights-3200 Cliffwood Drive, Soquel it is a nice park, a co-op and the landscaping is lush does not feel like a mobile home park. HOA $180.00
- Shoreline Estates -1555 Merrill Street-Santa Cruz. This is a park where you rent the land. This park is very well kept and managed and it has a pool. Very friendly and very close to beaches. This park is a favorite too. HOA $380.00
- Villa Santa Cruz, 2435 Felt Street, Santa Cruz one of my favorites has a great setting and is close to everything yet very tucked away. Low Homeowner fees it is a co-op and has a pool. I just sold a home in this park and the buy in was included. HOA $145.00
- Seacliff Mobile Home Park-2700 Mar Vista Aptos also a very nice park. Prices will not include $52,500 Park Share, very nice park, a lot of friendly people. HOA $ 313.00
- Aptos Pines- 7515 Freedom Blvd, Aptos, CA 95003~ This Park you own the land and get a parcel number prices will be higher and you will pay regular property taxes. HOA $165.00
- Spring Lakes- 225 Mt Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066-This is a pretty cool park it has lots of space for biking, walking, a large pool and cool club house. And it has a large body of water in the middle for ambiance. They buy-in fee is $12,500 this fee is for maintenance this funds the maintenance on the park and in turn keeps the HOA fees low. HOA fee $230.00
- Montevalle, sometimes pronounced Monteeval this is a 55+ plus park on Bean Creek beautiful setting with roads the curve around the park it is very serene some homes have views. There are two pools, 2 ponds clubhouse, a lot of amenities with the HOA fee at $250.00.
***Hoa fees/space rents may have changed these are approximates, property taxes vary based on how the park ownership is held.