"Your Trusted Advisor"
I am in my 14th year of real estate with hundreds of homes I have sold. I continue my education in the field and in the classroom. I am a graduate of San Jose State with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and a business degree. I love what I do and have stayed in real estate through some very interesting cycles and still felt compelled to keep working in a field where I can match people to an environment that better suits them and ultimately make them happier.
In an ever changing market it is essential to have a real estate professional who is working hard for you and puts your needs above theirs. I am a trusted adviser throughout the real estate transaction before during and after. The process can seem so complicated and there is so much to think about it is imperative to have somebody who takes time to focus in on your needs and wants. I not only find the answers to questions but help with comprehension of the information. I believe customer service is the absolute essential in all business today I am always looking for ways to exceed my clients’ expectations and become a better service provider.
- Outstanding communication and follow through.
- Property searches online and personal tours of properties.
- Explanation of the contract with guides for timelines, and property investigations.
- Foreclosure purchases and Short sale purchases.
- Vendor services, I have a list of vendors to refer you to inspect properties or improve them.
- Clear and consistent communication, I am available by phone, text, email.
Your satisfaction is my success!
Realtor, GRI, SRES, CLHMS
824 Mission Street Suite B, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
CA DRE License